Reefer Tech Services is the sister concern company of M/s. Sai Shipping Services, which is established in 2000-2001 and has evolved into reefer container monitoring, repairing training and transportation our proprietor and technical staff is having more than 20 years experience in the same field.
Refrigerated cargo (Reefer cargo) is one of the most important commodity groups carried on road and vessels. Due to its perishable nature, special procedure are in place to handle this cargo, from packing plant to final destination
Our Aim is to assist Exporters/CHA’s/Freight Forwarders to reduce transaction time and eliminate errors and upgrade their knowledge in the reefer world.
Why to attend our workshops?
- PORT TO PORT REEFER CONTAINER CYCLE
- POINT TO POINT INSPECTION (EXPORT PICK UP CHECK LIST)
- US AND EUROPEAN GUIDELINES
- TECHNICAL BASIC
- HOW TO PREVENT CONTAMINATION
- THE INVOLVEMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PEOPLE AT DIFFERENT STAGES
- THE TROUBLESHOOTING IF THE CONTAINER GETS MALFUNCTIONING
- HOW TO IMPROVISE THE TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT REEFER CONTAINER
- THE ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY EMPTY DEPOTS AND PORT
- THE TIME CONSUMED DURING THE ROUND TRIP OF ONE CONSIGNMENT
Training Program will be as follows
1. Port to Port reefer cycle
2. Point to point Inspection
4. Questions & Answers
7. Visit to empty depot, Port Parking and Survey Point
8. Those who cannot come to the given address, we can conduct this program at your location/ office/ Factory